Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Visit To Borders.

I thought I was going to buy Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom today. Instead I bought Cashflow Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki.Thx to Borders for giving their customer to read the books first before consider buying it.

Tuesdays With Morrie is a sad story about Professor Morrie who suffers Nervous System breakdown (or something similar to that).Albom was doing thesis with the Prof. before the Prof. died. I hate sad story.

So, I found a happy book. Cashflow Quadrant. A book how to achieve Freedom (that conclude money and time) and how to pay the price of it (the word Freedom eventhough free but it is not).

I think I'm gonna be the expert on Freedom after him.
Kiyosaki already paid his freedom.
I'm still paying.

2 comments:

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

Org suh beli buku tu buku lain yang dia beli.Isk isk isk.Bile bole baca buku written by dyana plak?He he he

Dyana/Nadia/Dai/dizzy said...

Haha bila boleh baca buku written by Jae plak? Insyallah ade plan (mcm faymes sgt) and make sure you're the first to read it.