Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ditag Izzah!

Apa tu tag?I pun tak paham..just listen and follow je.

Rules of the tag:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules in your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I don't like to get frustrated. Any mishappen and incident I turn into anger. Then I will know how to solve the problem. Frustrated makes me down till I have no energy left to fight. The nearest example is right now I have problem with this cyber cafe.No headphone,lagging,no CD slot and the cashier sengaja turn my computer off. So skrg takleh frust,kna marah baru ada tenaga nak cari cc baru.Aku taknak datang cc ni lagi!.


k nak p cc lain plak.sambung nanti.


..........


K.. I kat CC kat area Danau Kota. Kind of comfortable here. Relax skit.Thx Beb!.


On the way dari Baru caves ke Danau I perasan one thing..


2. I jarang stuck in the jam. Because my nature of work to have time freedom to go to work. But when I stuck in the jam, I love to take photos of people in their car and make them smile. These are among of them.







3. I'm a positive and never give up person. Yesterday I was stunned that Yuna's EP launch tickets were sold out..that make me and my bro got no tickets to go in. But I always take it positive and believe we can get the tickets. Visits endlessly to box office KLPac and mengacau usherers kat entrance depan. At last...




4. I like to go anywhere by myself. Self-proclaimed as an Indie girl.But when I need a company,that means I really-really need a company.


5. I'm a friendly girl.Really...till I found another friendly mankind then my lips are sealed. Kalau ada seorang byk cakap,another one should listen more aite?


6. I nak jadi semua orang yang I suka.Kumpul-kumpul jadila Diyana Nadiah Tojiman.


7. I never got tagged before. So, I'm trying my best now doing this.


So I want to tag them :


Jen , Azrey , Hariry , Jae , Azrul , Kudin , 'Pari-Pari Malam'

5 comments:

Hariry Ariffin said...

Aku di tag?

Hariry Ariffin said...

hai Dyana! Jumpa kamu tadi!

Dyana/Nadia/Dai/dizzy said...

yeap ditag.
Jumpa kamu jugak!haha
best2 teruja jumpa Author Lisa

Hariry Ariffin said...

Hehe. Tak sempat jumpa yuna. Kena balek terus kuantan. :(

flip flop said...

ala i kena tag ke!..hahahaha..thank u thank u..tapi i tak reti lah tag tag ni..heheheh