skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dyana the Freedom Fighter
Friday, August 1, 2008
1 August 2008: The Redemption
I slept till 12pm.Before I sleep, I ate KFC while baring kat katil.
Perempuan apa la ni kan?
Ok lah, nak planning for bulan August plak.
Ciao..
1 comments:
Hariry Ariffin
said...
Baru check your friendster. Minat yuna eh? :D
Sun Aug 03, 11:33:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow this blog
This Way to Total Splurge experience bebeh!
Kedai Gunting
Dusun Ali King @ Gombak, Selangor
Discotheque Saya
Shout it loud
blog vsr borg
There's more to life than..
The Pursuit Of Happyness
dilarang-melarang
I am among you and you cannot see me.
izza lemonade
Gee Wheez Sudah Malas Menulis
Bantal Musyuk Senget
L@w Of mOmO
@L@N
Azrul Hisham - My Real Life
j3N2LucK a.k.a fAuzAN
SuPer V8 oF kUd!n
Catatan Pendek Dari Neraka
Pieces of My Mind----------------*-*--------------Serpihan Kaca Minda
Ministry.of.Peoples
Lampu Neon
Produksi Hidup
HFz Blogger
topeng batu
fynn is telling you something
BUDU DAN BELACAN: busuk tapi sedap
my inner monologue
life ain't easy....daa..
Aku ciptakan syurgaku sendiri dalam kapalku
ixa-rism
Bits and Pieces of Life
AKAB
iM BLur
Pieces of Us.
gambaran seni fotografi
About me
Dyana/Nadia/Dai/dizzy
Erasing the old pieces of psycho in me. I am now a mellowed woman.
View my complete profile
True Friends are True Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(34)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(218)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(33)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(23)
▼
August
(16)
***n !(fu min punya word)
Online shopping
Owh Hi, I'm Dyana
Winners Star Explosions @ Shanghai Nights Jakarta
Idea Resipi di Bulan Ramadhan II
Idea resipi di bulan puasa
Rumahku,Syurgaku,Comfort Zone ku.
Metal Detectors are everywhere
My mummy's birthday
My Heroes
Dedicated to Shamimi
Lagu siblings
Back to 70's
My laptop rosak la sayang
Don't Forget to Buy Utusan Melayu today!
1 August 2008: The Redemption
►
July
(20)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(33)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comments:
Baru check your friendster. Minat yuna eh? :D
Post a Comment